01 March 2020

good times


When you’re old
- Like me -
Sleep is your #1 BFF

Bed Friend Forever! 


Canned Chili cuz I didn’t prep 


Different cultures 
Totally different attitudes toward sleep. 
Kids run around up in here
Till 1 am. Crazy. Just crazy. 


I don’t wear the watch at work. 
I need to. 
Close those rings! 
I had 3500 steps 
In just the few hours 
I had the watch on. 


Something is magic about March. 
It’s just the best month for me. 

Hooray! Hoorah! Huzzah!
I re-found my power. 

I found my voice. 
And I’m not afraid to use it. 
I found my feet. 
And I’m not afraid to use them, either. 

It’s like a curse just lifted from me.
 The fear is gone. 
For now. 
It’s been replaced with 
“It Is What It Is.”
Which is always what it is. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!