02 July 2019

work a day again


You can tell it’s Javert 
Because his mouth is open. 
Bitching at poor 24601


And just between us,
This is not Russel Crows’s
Finest performance. 


Ahhhhh 
Les Mis. 

His ego gets the best of him. 
Even though he just gave his word
That he would change. 

Like selling your inheritance 
For a bowl of oatmeal. 

Yes. It happens. 


Hanging out on a day off 


My boys will he glad when
My Snapchat phase
Is done. 


I’m reviewing the situation. 


The bathroom mirror selfie. 



Well. 
The Schedule Gods
Have smiled on me. 

The Bad Nurse has called in 
- again - 
And I swooped in quick 
To take her place. 
But it’s a lot of work. 
Maybe they’ll find a 
permanent replacement. 

I want 5 days but not 7. 
I like to rest and watch TV 
Waaaay too much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!