30 July 2019

office day


A beautiful basket of flowers. 
First for my housemate. 
From her theater friends. 
Now for my Love Dove. 


Another trip to Baby Land. 
This would have been 
her 2nd birthday. 






I miss her every day. 

I look back and see a pretty sick 
Little Miss - I didn’t notice at the time. 
Or maybe I did.
And it seemed different then. 


I gave great and grave thought
To writing a formal complaint 
Against another nurse. 
But it had to be done. 
In the interest of patient safety. 


But first- 
The Bathroom Selfie. 
In the office corridor. 


Decided to try Dry Fasting. 
I hurt my back at work 
And this can only help. 

In Autophagy, 
The bad cells are “gobbled up”
And cleaned out. 

I’m super hydrating first. 


I bought some herbs that go with a 
Modified Dry Fast. 

Everyone says they’re the perfect 
Fasting Companion.
We shall see. 

So far, so good. 

1 comment:

  1. 20 hours dry fasting and no problems whatsoever. Well- modified dry fast.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!