23 July 2019

pork and sauerkraut


Same thing happened. 
I throw up everything 
4 hours later. 
Then I sleep. 
I throw up the minute I lay down. 
Hiatal Hernia? 


Take some Sauerkraut. 
Any kind will do. 
It doesn’t have to be fermented. 


Put it in a pan. 
Any kind. Then add a Pork Butt
Or Tenderloin. Just lay it on top
Of the Sauerkraut. Fat side up. 
Season with Italian herbs. 


Cook for a few hours at 300° F
Or until it’s tender. 
Finish in the oven at 400°F 
To brown the fat. 


OMF. The smells ! 


New Pork “Clouds”! 
Pretty heavy on the spice. 


Scale is stuck despite my best effort. 

If I work too many hours, 
I have no personal life. 
I get my planning done 
while the kids are sleeping. 

I get my shows watched 
On my days off. 

I don’t think I have a life 
Other than work 
and planning for vacation. 

Everything else feels like 
A disconnection. 


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!