27 July 2019

aloha


I stayed up late again 
getting everyone packed and ready. 


Pretty Summer sky. 
I have 10 months before my next “journey”


I love this Time Hop feature. 

It’s been about 2 years
 since my trip to Boston. 

When I came back home,
I started fasting. 
I’m ready to start again. 


4 years since I broke my leg. 
This was my first day back
To full time shifts. 
So nearly 2 months of torture. 
And being basically bed bound. 
And in pain. 

Now here we are. 

I’m super busy at work. 
It looks like they want to keep 
the Murdering Nurse. 
I don’t get why. 

Probably something that has
 nothing to do with  anything.

I’m not walking right now
But I plan to. 
I helped so many people this month 
On my days off, 
That I haven’t had a day off! 

I’m taking 3 days off now
With nothing to do. 
I’m going to get as prepared as I can, 
And try some dry fasting. 

It’s good to stay at home for dry fasting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!