21 July 2019

doves everywhere


Sleep. My favorite thing in the world. 
I’m tapering off coffee
Since the heartburn and reflux 
Are unbearable. 

I’m also starting to Dry Fast. 

Picture memories 
From a year ago. 
My Love Doves first birthday. 

Her mom had a Minion theme. 
And called it “One in a Minion”
Since she had a one in a million
Chances of reaching one year. 


This also came up. 
My Self from last year
Was talking to my Self from now. 




Lots of good food. 

No walking now. 
I work too much 
And it’s too hot. 

My housemate still needs help. 
She thinks she’s better 
so she skips her pain medication 
And she pays the price. 
With tears. 


Time to get ready to start to prepare 
To begin.

I’m looking forward to 
this segment of Dry Fasting. 

I found a Facebook Group that uses herbs
-Mainly adaptogens- 
With little shots of espresso. 
So it’s like a modified dry fast. 

More to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!