09 July 2019

the tigers come at night

I ended the fast hitting my goal perfect. 
I Snake Juice Fasted 
For 6 days. Then on the last evening, 
I finished with a Dry Fast
- Just for 16 hours. 
Woke up Monday morning 
And BOOM! 


Did errands on my off day. 
Oil change. Laundry. 
They comped me a battery free
And fixed the headlight 
Which was just loose- 
Not burned out. 


Subaru is one big happy family. 


Dallas is so pretty. 


Taking it easy today. 
Les Mis and cats. 




These Cats. 
Not Cats -The Musical. 


So I either ate something wrong 
In my re-feed, 
Or I got some germs from my patient, 
Or I just worked too much 
In the hot house...
I was sick as a big dog
Last night.  My Housemate 
Is super loud and yelps all night
In pain from sciatica. 

Fasting is NO JOKE. 
It’s a Medical Grade Treatment. 
Do it smart or don’t do it. 
🤓

Edited To Add


Nearly 18 hours later,
My blood glucose is 108! 
With no food and low carbs re-feed,
I expected it to be lower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!