21 June 2019

walk it out


Sleeping is the first priority. 
If you aren’t sleeping well, 
Nothing else matters. 


Bad advice. 
I’m amazed that the so-called authorities 
Still have to hound Atkins, 
To get people to stop eating low carb. 


Typical Friday traffic. 
A 20 minute trip takes an hour
On Friday. 


Oops there it is. 


You know it’s going to be awhile 
When the First Responders 
Aren’t even there yet. 


A smoggy day in Dallas. 


A good day for a walk! 
I pulled into a little park 
And walked 1/2 mile. 



The Apple Watch has different categories. 
I actually walked like 15 minutes. 
That needs to be more. 
I need to walk much more. 
Now that I can, I am! 


My resting heart rate is good
But I need more cardio. 
Not easy after my broken leg. 


I got some Beats X 
Because they deliver decent sound
But you can still hear all around you. 

These are Bluetooth 
But they have a cord to wear
So you can take them out 
And they won’t get lost. 
They have magnets to hold them together 
So the cord doesn’t tangle. 


I remember when I first started blogging 
One of our group lost her mom
When she (the mom) 
Was put with the baby for a stroll. 

The car didn’t see her 
and she didn’t hear the car. 
Because-earphones. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!