24 June 2019

put title here


Rough night

I did it to myself. 
“Lol”


Since I’ve started keeping track
My sleep has doubled
From 2 to 5 hours deep sleep. 


Last night I had some white wine. 
A little bit- so far. So good. 
Then it happened. 
I threw up every bit 
of the wine I drank. 

The cheaper the wine,
The sicker I get. 


Trying to go no coffee. 
When Pete leaves Tuesday,
I want to do some fasting. 
For the whole month. 

The poor mom I work for
Eats a grain- based diet. 
Indo-Pakistan Diet. 
And her hA1c is 10. 
Her triglycerides are 800. 

[My hA1c is 5.1
And my triglycerides are around 59!]

The mom is on thyroid medication 
And metformin. 
About to be put on insulin. 

She feels like shit. 
She’s still overweight. 
I don’t want to be like that. 

Her mom is my age. 
And looks 80. 

I still work circles around 
nurses half my age. 


Love the rain. 
Especially good for sleep. 


Had some carbs. 
30 minutes post pranderal. 
I check my insulin response 
From time to time. 
I never spike anymore. 
Even with Jelly Beans. 


These are glasses 
that block blue light. 
Amazon. $10. 
I wear them at work. 
I wear my amber glasses at night. 

My headaches are 100% gone. 
1. No red wine. 
2. Coffee just once a day. 
I once drank it all day. 
Sometimes not even that. 
3. Blue glasses for computer and phone. 
4. More walks every day. 
5. I forget, but I know it’s something. 

Oh yeah! OMAD!
By eating just once a day, 
It controls insulin spikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!