08 June 2019

backfired


Ate carbs. 


Baffled.
Flabbergasted. 
Dumbfounded. 

I told my supervisor
 I was afraid to file the report. 
I was afraid it would backfire. 

The Sup told me I should worry about 
protecting my patient. 
And do the right thing. 

So I filed. Turns out
They are going to keep her 
Despite everything I found. And proved. 

The parents want to keep 
The bad and dangerous nurse. 
Train her. Coach  her. 

I’m tired of seeing such crappy nursing
That kids die. 

Love Dove died from
Too much oxygen 
And nurses who don’t understand 
How the body works. 

I can’t imagine going through this again. 


Traveling Nursing-
Here I come! 
I can’t stick around to watch. 



1 comment:

  1. I wanted to quit out of sheer principle. I wonder if the family thinks I said these things to get more hours?
    They gave a very low opinion of me. We found this our today.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!