15 June 2019

please please please


Don’t eat it!


4 years ago. 
Me and my cane. 


3 years ago. 
Me and my low sodium. 


Eat that IP. 
It’s good! 
Cabbage and Pork Tenderloin. 


I’m in a horrible holding pattern. 
Waiting for the Suits to take action 
I hope they’re gathering info. 
And not just stalling for time. 

I do a version of Atkins 
That is identical to Keto. 
So people think I’m Keto. 
I guess I am. 
But more protein. 
And less dietary fat. 
I still have a shit ton
Of body fat to lose. 

My cortisol levels are through the roof. 
I’m stressed all the time. 
And my house-mate has a disk problem 
And won’t take pain medication. 
So he literally “YELPS”
And moans on pain all night. 

I’m sleepy and tired and few like crap. 
I need this all to stop. 
And yet...
There’s no end in sight.

Back to controlling what you can control. 
Which is just what I 
Put on my pie-hole. 
And how I react to 
Other people’s bull shit. 

Same as it ever was. 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I hear you - what you have written resonates a lot this time Anne.
    I too need to control the things I can (esp. food), and let go of the rest.
    Sadly stress and body fat seem to cling together, each making the other much harder to be rid of.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!