19 June 2019

getting her done


Being successful in anything
- Especially weight loss -
Is all about being prepared. 


Have snacks on hand
So when hunger strikes,
You’ll be ready. 

Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs. 
The best ever. 
If you just cooked eggs in the IP,
It would still be worth having one. 


Bubbly Drinks. 
Fancy glass. 


Brewing Tea for Iced Teas. 

Since I’m having stress-
Enough to gain 5 pounds 
It makes sense to cut out caffeine. 

That just adds more stress!

I snaked most of the day, 
But at the end of the day, 
I made Egg and Tuna Salad 
Atkins style. With 5 times the Mayo. 
A jump start away from carbs
And toward ketosis. 

Fasting isn’t easy
But it’s really hard when 
You’re eating carbs. 


It rains just enough to soak everything. 


Sleep. 
The opposite of stress. 
The red line is when I was awake 
Getting up to go pee. 


I promised myself 
I would get things done 
If I could just rest one full day 
Per week. (When possible!)

I got the Nurse Training Book Done. 
Now to clean up my car and room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!