26 March 2019

musical day









In an effort to be happy 
And forget about certain work conditions...
I have several musicals queued up
For the long commute. 

It seems to be working. 

If anyone asked me a question at work, 
I quickly answer with a Broadway ShowTune,
And Jazz Hands. 

I get much less questions this way! 
Many fewer questions? 


This  guy always makes an appearance
This time of year. 

Before. 


After. 
Joseph would leave me alone. 
Lol. He is a 
Glasses-knocker-offer today. 


And after. 
I’m going for a serious undercut 
-Asymmetrical- 
Probably right before I leave 
In three weeks. 








1 comment:

  1. 3 wks! That’s awesome! I could’ve turned right around & hopped another flight to ANYWHERE after my Spring Break in Mexico...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!