21 March 2019

grrrr hamburger


Outside fire pit. 
I vowed I would never live in a place
That didn’t have a fireplace. 
I love them so. 

So I have one, we just can’t use it. 
This will have to do. 
For now. 
I have the fire pit, and the chiminea. 




And the hibachi. 










Those carbs from yesterday made me hungry. 
That’s all they’re good for. 


So we cooked for the week. 
Salmon Patties with Pork Rinds. 













I found the numbers 
On the Internet. 
Not sure if this is something special. 
At any rate, it’s 26 days! 

I feel bad, counting the days. 
I ask myself “how” and “why” 
Am in such a bind -
Allowing myself to be treated 
Like a second class citizen 
At this new case. 
I have 14 more episodes to figure it out. 

2 comments:

  1. Me too. I find watching the flames so soothing. As a renter though, I generally have to be content with an electric fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, I can so relate to your last paragraph. Why do I feel like a second class citizen at my job of 6 1/2 years - by a manager who’s been here for 3. I’m counting down to retirement in 3+ years.�� I’ll get some vacation in between though. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!