19 March 2019

grrrrr

I actually slept over 14 hours last night. 
I went to bed at 2 pm for a long winter nap. 
I have a cold that I can’t shake. 

Also, I have a wound. 
Imagine that. 
A wound care nurse with a wound! 

It was from a heating pad that got too hot. 
I woke up with a blister. 
And the blister popped. 
So now I’m upping my protein. 
We shall see how long it takes to close now.  

So I took some bad advice, 
And made a hot toddy. 
With a nice (not cheap) smoky scotch. 
It actually helped with the cold. 
But it didn’t let me get restful sleep. 

It’s kinda sad how we believe 
In the reputation of certain foods
When they actually perform 
Completely opposite 
To our needs and expectations. 

Beliefs die hard, don’t they? 



Days Till I am outta here. 
Is it wrong to count the days? 
Or the hours? Minutes? 
Lol. It’s not that bad. Yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!