03 January 2024

up and down


AI says this is me. 


Cool days. 
We usually have a freeze in 
January or February 




No prowling today.
Thank goodness. 





4 years ago today I was sooooo
Sock I felt like a fire truck hit me. 
They say now, it was probably COVID. 




We live… we learn…
You can’t eat like a kid 
If you expect to live to be a healthy adult. 

Blast from the past. 
Not much has changed in 15 years 
Related to what I eat. 
If it works, don’t fix it. 





Al-Anon inspired memes. 
I’m the Thinker. Not the Drinker. 
I wish I had found this program 
5 years ago. It would have helped me. 

It was a dark and stormy life…
So we need to stick together! 
This is me being campy
Like a campfire. lol. 
But it’s just the glow
Of a tablet for charting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!