10 January 2024

let it begin with me




Other people don’t have
 respect for your stuff
Life you do. 
This is a $30 fast charge charger. 


My high carb 30 ish meal
These days. Is Shrimp Rolls 


And some sweet and sour sauce. 
With tons of junk and chemicals. 


High pulse last night.
Bounding and pounding in my chest. 
















Confabulation is the word for today. 
Not just disagreeing on what happened once
A long long time ago. 
But new things. Today. 
Every thing is a fight. 
It’s like a toddler. 

Then I saw this truck EGO. 
And I calmed down. 

I have to be at work at 7. 
He asked what time I leave. 
Well, generally 6 to 6:15. 
Twice this week, he went into the bathroom 
When I was getting ready! 
I was letting the water warm up and went 
Back to my room for something…
He was standing in the BR looking at 
My clothes and phone and towels
With the water running! 
And he said he thought I left it all out. 
And had gone to work with all that in place. 
🥺blink😳blink😦


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!