05 January 2024

this too shall pass


Catty New Year! 


This one is always hungry. 


This one gets constipated. 


When ever they eat dry food,
They get constipated. 
And puke. 


So my Nursing Care Plan 
Is as follows:
1. Daily Hair brushing 
to cut down on hairballs. 
2.  Increased oils and organ meats 
3. Probiotics and cat
 enzymes and vitamins. 


AI says this is a 
What a constipated cat looks like. 




Just sleeping 6 hours. 
Seemingly no matter what. 


300 days of Kratom!
300 days of less pain! 



Last night, we watched the movie
Flight- with Denzel. 
His character- Whip Whittaker-
was in denial about his drinking 
and also a first class liar. 


So I still have my Al-Anon
Every few hours they have meetings. 
I now have a fancy iPad. 
A grateful hand-me-down. 
So I can do other things while 
I listen to a meeting.  


I once thought Al-Anon was a sissy group. 
Like saying “There, there- let it go …”
Well shit. I was wrong. 
It’s people who say “I was so mad at my Q
I actually could have killed him…!”
And “I don’t know how much more 
I can take of this situation…!”
And “I am so panicked all day, 
I barely want to live my life!”

I’m so glad I found this group! 
And I had some Soft Peppermint Candy. 
It made me have a two day headache. 
Ahhhh yes. Live and learn. 
If one is good, 100 is better. 
Right? Riiiiiiight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!