08 January 2024

two days at a time


Cold and rainy. 
Ahhhhh perfect day. 


Damn peppermint candy. 
It makes my teeth hurt. 
It makes my stomach hurt. 
This was 8 hours Post Candy. 
Each peppermint is 5 carbs. 
It’s pure sugar. 





PVC? Heart palpitations?
Missed beats? Anxiety? 


Shrimp Egg Spring Rolls. 
Lots of chemicals and 
Probably too many carbs. 









Never never ever will I 
Ever never ever do this. 
Just cut back on carbs. 

If it comes in a plastic wrapper,
There is a good chance 
That it is over-processed 
Food like junk. 


We live in a dream. 
An ugly dream. 

I’m not mean. 
I’m direct. 
People say “ahhh yeah man, 
I just trust god and 
I live one day at a time!”
And I say “What? 
You can’t live 2 days at a time. 
So what are you talking about?

You have no plan. 
You just wake up and assume
God endorses your 
Crazy-Ass behavior 
Because you woke up?” 

How isthat working for you? 
Look ahead. 
Read the clues. 
Get on track. 
It simply won’t happen without a plan. 
Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!