31 July 2020

missed a day




Started a 30 day Challenge 
-and Accountability Group 
On Facebook. 
I have the energy and enthusiasm. 






Still working to get these babies in the ground. 
I can’t get up early enough. 

The sleep blend Hynotic
Has helped more than anything. 
It took a few days 
To kick in. 

I’ll be glad when the next phase 
Is firmly in place. 

At the base of all my problems 
I find one common denominator. 
Time management. 
I waste incredible amounts of time. 


Where does the time go? 
Being tired. 
Working 2 jobs 
Just wanting to have
A glass of wine
And watch a film ...
That’s where the time goes! 

I don’t want 2020 to be
The worst year of my life. 
I want to make it count! 
A Nurse in a Pandemic! 
We prep our whole career for this.  

Masks and all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!