12 July 2020

the hustle


Dallas is famous for microbursts. 
And small little tornadoes. 
We had 60 mph winds at 3 am. 
And we lost power. 


A romantic breakfast 
With cats by flashlight. 


A few limbs down


The old Container Store
My GF and I once shopped at
Is gone. Sign of the times. 


Keeping true to Dr Bob
I can go up to 40 carbs 
And even occasionally 100 carbs a day
With no gain. 
BUT- I have cravings. 

Starting now- back to Snaking 
And Ketones. 
M problem always was 
The balancing point between the two. 

I don’t like straight up Ketogenic 
Because I don’t have a gallbladder. 
And it’s hard to monitor. 

So IF and Snaking 
Seem to be my best choices. 


Check out mah moustache,
Ladies!  Lol


I look like someone named
Rizzo  or Ricco 
And I’m ready to bust some ass!

I bought the iPhone 11 
And had to have help syncing up. 
Lots of memory. 264 Gigs 
I take so many pictures 
My old phone was crashing 
From lack of space. 

I wonder why I finally have some down time. 
But I’m so busy now, I can’t keep up. 
Probably because all I’ve done
Since January is work and sleep. 
So these errands are backing up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!