27 July 2020

flower day


Got my Apple Watch 
Paired again. 
Time to test the Hypnotic Blend. 






I bought some cheap solar lights. 




I put them everywhere. 


So I’m celebrating!
The bad nurse is gone by her own doing. 

Master has given Doby a sock!
3 weeks ago, The Boy 
 Was found wearing the sam socks 
From Sunday - When I left. 
TillThursday - When I came back. 
And no socks in the dirty clothes. 

So they changed her schedule 
And she resigned. 
I’ve been trying to get them 
To do this for 2 years. 


I stopped and got enough food
For 2 days. 


So it’s Beer and Chicken Fajitas 
Blue Moon Beer is cloudy 
- Unfiltered - 
With the yeast in the bottle. 
So they say it’s good for gut health. 


Ao for now - it’s movies 
And plants. 
And rest
And planning. 
And eating! 




I do 90% of my shopping curbside. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!