08 July 2020

cleaning and straightening


So cold meets hot
Makes rain. 

Fruit stands on country roads. 
I went to meet Elaine 
In the small town of Cleburne -
Half way between us
And where she is staying. 









I think Nurseries have better stock
And the people who work there
Are certainly much more helpful. 


A few babies came home 
with me as well. 
Just a wee few. 
Texas is Zone 8b
And it’s hot till October. 


The beloved Texas State Fair
Has been cancelled this year. 
That’s how Pandemics go. 
Maybe reopen in 2 years. 




Got a gift card to 
Panera Bread for Nurses week. 
That was May. 
Just now using it. 


I must confess. 
I don’t like salad like I once did. 
I just like the dressing. 


Started back on Iodine. 
I took it before. 
With good results. 

I’ve been working hard
On my garden 
And myself. 
Staying off Facebook 
Helps more than anything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!