13 December 2018

oh crap it’s thursday

Went home and went right to bed. 
Not much quality sleep here. 

I love Telemann. 
I was absent from school 
the day we talked  about Telemann 
In Music History. 
So I never got the full deal on him. 
Now he’s one of my favorites. 
I’m especially fond of recorder music. 

Rain rain rain. 
I love rain. 


Here’s a way to remember your food
When you’re at someone else’s house 
And you have leftovers or groceries 
You need to take with you. 

Just put your keys in the fridge! 
You can’t leave without them. 
Works every time! 
You’re welcome. 


The inside of a good fridge 
Is not much different 
than any outdoor environment. 
It won’t freeze. It’ll just be cold! 
I’m sure the keys don’t mind. 

The Christmas Spirit is here. 
You may all go home now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!