30 September 2018

the countdown starts

Leftover Snacks 


I have a paper cutter. 
Somewhere. 
But where? 
NP. Pete brought his. 

I came up with the idea for a Time Capsule. 
To be opened at the next reunion. 

Pete also helped me with my hair. 
What a nice guy. 

So this week, the entire set of goals
Comes together. 

I once had a crafty nurse friend. 
She said that crafts were like thereapy for her. 
Because in Nursing, you never see the completion. 
We have an assembly line of health care. 
And we never see a task from planning -
To “Viola! It is finished!”

Through goals, we can get that sense of closure. 
That’s what this is for me. 
An end to one era. 
And a beginning of another. 
Plus, I get to see a project through. 

I want to drop everyone’s jaw
When they see this body of work! 




1 comment:

  1. I'm almost done with Nursing School... You give me hope! They will be AMAZED when they see your transformation, Miss Anne!!! (I used to post to you under Low Carb Daily).

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!