22 September 2018

Oklahoma


I went to Oklahoma 
To buy little owl figurines 
For the Reunion. 
Which is 3 weeks from today. 

Wait. That should say 2 weeks away. 
Shit! I lost a week! 


Just on the other side of Gordonville. 
I know this place (semi) well. 


I never complain about road trips. 
I love love love to drive!








If you need any extra guys 
Now you know where to look. 




Does anyone else have this problem?
I can’t be the only lazy forgetful one. 



Leftover Salmon with Balsamic Reduction. 


The reduction. Easy recipe. 
Vinegar. Dijon Mustard. Honey. Garlic. 


I use honey so infrequently 
It goes bad   So I use the sticks. 
Best leftovers ever. 


My posters arrived. 


They look great! 
I took the pictures myself. 


Ollie Owls, do your thing! 
And protect them from the cats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!