27 September 2018

bar louis

Bar Louis is an upscale 
Melenial Bar 
That’s usually in malls 
And places where people live
In condos - over businesses. 
Not sure what that’s called. 
They’re like little cities. 

Marissa and I met up,
Tape measure in hand. 

This was funny. 



My worst nightmare 
Is seeing something I think is clever...
And it’s really a homemade 
Hot Mess. 

I think this will look nice. 



Wow! 
I really like this accidental
 color combination!




Only problem is, I can’t find 
The paper cutter.
 And I was trying to do this by hand. 
That’s probably like giving yourself a haircut. 
So I’m having a paper party tomorrow!


I think it can be fun 
To try things that aren’t in our
Element. Not comfort zone. 
I’m way past that. 
I reached out-
But no one had any real care, 
Or offered hands-on help, 
Pretty much like high school itself. 
Oh. The irony! 

3 comments:

  1. I’ve actually stayed in closer touch w/my group from junior high (St Cecilia) than high school (Bishop Dunne)... Not bcz of any significant effort on MY part, but a friend who created the FB group, hosts most of our get-togethers, etc... Whoops! I’m there to provide the free veterinary advice �� (this is Val, again. I’m way far behind on reading yr posts)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. S. I hit Bar Louie in Arlington w/a friend (the power of advertising, yo!) and felt distinctly OLDER than their target demographic... But the food was good, the waiter was helpful in making drink suggestions - next time I’ll go back w/a bigger group, that’s obviously what it’s designed for. (Yep it’s Val again)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of memorials for people who would still be so young.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!