08 September 2018

old idols


I’ve been fasting , OMAD,
And Intermittent Fasting 
For a year this month. 


Ate pretty much ate anything I wanted. 
80% low carb. 
But nowhere near Keto. 
Even some Ramadan food. 


Getting ready for the class reunion 
#40! 
So back on track. 
Leftovers. Yum! 


I saw this. I love her. 


Well... she’s like 71 years old now! 
I once thought people were “shallow”
If they couldn’t accept the aging process. 
I don’t think we age like we think we’re going to. 

Some people age better than others. 

Actual bite of steak 
and the rest of the wine. 
I celebrated last night. 

I woke up all happy and calm. 
And gushy mushy inside. 
Like Love. But with no person in mind. 
Just happy and healthy. 

I had my cake and got to eat it, too. 
Now back to regular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!