01 September 2018

mooyah






I went in to find 
this was the last night 
this store would be open. 
Too bad. 
Crappy location, actually. 
It took me 10 minutes to find,
And I had to circle back. 


I almost changed my mind. 
But I’m ready now for the
September Facebook Challenge. 


Gluten Free Bun
Didn’t eat it anyways. 
Ok. Maybe a bite or two. 


I did ask for Sweet Potato Fries. 
On account of the store closing,
And it was already 8 pm,
I think they cooked up 
Every last SP fry
And gave it to me. 
On the way home, 
I was looking for homeless people 
To give food to! 


One hour post prandral. 
I didn’t test AC 
Because I ate some in the car. 


The next morning early 

Cue Snoop D. O. Double G! 
I’m not prideful. Not boasting! 

I’m just happy. 
It’s so good to indulge 
Without feeling like death 
The next day. 
May good numbers be upon you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!