01 January 2023

happy nude year


Odd skies lately. 
Maybe I’ve just not seen them.  


Here’s how i spent 
My day off. 








No sure but I think I just got a prank text 
In Spanish, calling me a little pig. 
And a bitch dog sack.  




12 hours sleep
After o slept 14 hours 


Lots of gun fire. 


Someone has been eating the cream cheese
As though it were a banana. 
This is why we can’t have nice things. 
I was going to make quiche. 
But all the cheese and cream cheese 
Has been nibbled away 
By a rat. 

1 comment:

  1. Are those actual teeth marks in the cream cheese? ugh. The kitty, that face! My Orange Guy kitty likes to rest on the back of my comfy chair, which is a rocker/recliner, and when I get up, the chair rocks forward. He sleeps through it. One day, I leaned forward suddenly, and he fell into the space between my back and the chair..he just stretched out, started purring, and settled in. I wouldn't mind a little of his nonchalance, total lack of anxiety, ability to sleep so soundly...in other news, I am glad I no longer consume alcohol, don't envy half the western world this morning, ha. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!