10 September 2020

finally!


Finally got the sleep 
I’ve been begging for. 
Restful sleep. 


Finally no more A-Fib 
or crazy beats. 



Finally- peace at work. 
Peace with the Patient. 
Peace with my co-workers. 

Back in the day
LVNs did the work 
(LVN is Licensed Vocational Nurse.)
And RNs did the supervising. 
(RN is Registered Nurse.)
In the Army, RNs are Officers
And LVNs are Enlisted. 
The backbone of the medical world. 
The workhorse. That’s me! 

Fast forward 30 years-
And the market is flooded with 
Vocational RNs!
Only because companies  
can charge more for them. 
Most of them are useless
Until they learn better. 
They have the arrogance of a Surgeon 
With the skill set of a Toddler. 

Nursing is hands on. 
If you can’t put your hand on-
You can’t be a good Nurse. 
No matter WHAT you think you know!


Finally! CV19 is going away. 
Maybe. 
Word on the street (Facebook)
Is that Nurses are starting to eat
At the Nurses Station again. 
And the bonus checks are smaller 
And the virus is no long 
all we speak about. 


Finally did some cooking 
Instant Pot beef and Sausage. 


Finally did some Food Prep. 
I was going to skim the fat off
But I thought better of it. 
Kinda chunky. 


Finally have strength and true stability 
In my broken knee. Many steps a day. 


Finally able to get up in time 
For blogging and coffee. 
This is Bulletproof with KG Butter. 


Finally got my Glucometer
Up and running. 
So-so numbers. 




Finally got some rain
And a break from the heat. 

Finally getting rid 
of some of this water! 
It shows in my face. 
Sans Mask. Lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!