11 September 2020

peace day


Finally. 
Amen. 
And no thanks to the butt dial dip shit 
That called me at 11:30 pm. 


Had a few bits of carb last night.  
Sweet Potato - lots of butter and salt. 
Helps with sleep but BG not so much. 


Please ! 
Do your part to stop merging traffic. 


Never forget.


Also never forget. 






A homeless encampment
Near where we turn our notes in. 


3 years ago in Boston
I do so love to travel. 


Notes? 
What notes! 
Bwahahahahah 

The stupidity and meanness 
Is always with us. 
We have to find a better way
 to navigate through. 



1 comment:

  1. For some reason, my housemate loves to put the trash can right behind my car. The garage faces the alley. He moves it at 10 pm. After the trash has already been picked up.
    So he takes joy in fucking with people? I either move it or hit it.
    Instead of talking to him about it - I just move the god damn thing. Not worth my oxygen. Not worth the stress. I expect it now. More exercise for me!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!