19 June 2020

hosta day


That’s good. 
Flatline. Love it. 
I did not want to get up this morning. 




It teases us with the promise of rain. 
But hasn’t delivered. Yet. 

A wee bit more traffic 
Starting to trickle in. 
Friday is crazy 
With the traffic. 

On the way home last night,
I bought 6 huge hosta plants
For a few bucks each. 
Sorry. Their loss. My gain. 
Actually- win win. 
I can’t wait to plant them on Monday. 


Also many seeds. Easy to grow seeds. 
The trick to having a good day off
Is to get all the staging done 
In advance. 
So on Monday  (day off) 
All you have to do is plant. 
And not run errands 
To get ready to plant. 

Lol kinda like cooking. 
It’s so much easier 
To not have to shop,
Cook and Prep the same afternoon. 
Have all that stuff ready. 


A wise Nurse, long ago
Suggested I have a hobby.
Like sewing, or plants. 
In Nursing, we seldom see
The beginning, middle, and end 
Of a story. We just take segments 
Of a grand cycle. 
So we need to finish something. 
Anything. 
Any dream will do.  

I also ordered Red Azaleas 
To replace the Beauty Bush
I accidentally whacked down. 
This will be a great focal point for the yard. 

Maybe that’s why blogging is so good. 
It makes you get your thinking done. 
Planning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!