04 June 2020

hospital


First time back since 
March ? February? 


Cleaning yesterday with Dawn 
Mixed with white vinegar. 
Best. Cleaner. Ever. 


Mommy’s helpers. 


I make Beef Stew 
And sometimes add potatoes. 
These turned green. 
Toxins. Yuk. 


Made Chaffles instead. 

The new spark plugs I got yesterday 
Apparently broke in half. 
So the new gentleman that owns the shop
Came to my house and fixed it. 
That’s why it’s good to use 
A mom and pop shop. 
They care much much more. 
Check engine light came on. 
So no going to the store 
Or much of anything last night. 


Putting the little patient 
Into the van.
The sprinklers came on. 
I was soaked. 



And then I left the computer 
In the transport van. 
So no charting today. 
What a day. 
What a week. 




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!