04 November 2019

ugh blogger




Silly Blogger. 
I blog every day. 
And sometimes it goes away. 

No worries. 
I’m usually just bragging 
About my heart rate. 

Also my HRV was gone up
From  the 20s and 30s 
To the 90s and 100s. 

I’ve had this Apple Watch 
For a year now- 
The beat health tracker ever. 


Readings are getting better as well. 


Keto Mojo BG meter. 
I can’t get a definitive answer 
On the H&H here. 
When the blood is more concentrated 
The Glucose might actually be higher? 
Well. 90 or below 
Is good for me.  






I blame - or credit- 
Chaffles! 


The Hostel I’m staying at 
Is not a party Hostel. 
It is owned by a Hiking School! 
So it should be quiet at night
And lots of morning activity. 
Perfect for me. 


It’s now 240 days until vacation. 
I could make a baby. 
9 months. 
Better start getting ready! 

1 comment:

  1. In a few days, I’ll be 59.
    I’m healthy and strong and take no prescribed medication.
    I credit Dr Robert C Atkins for his pioneering work into Low Carb!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!