27 November 2019

hospice job


I sleep much better now/
Knowing the decision has been made. 


It’s staffing agency so
I got the job. 
Now- to work the shifts!






A little treat. 
Oh Blanche-
We have rats in the cellar! 


My Blood Glucose 
After a so called treat. 
One hour PP. 
it’s been years since I spiked like that. 
Even when it wasn’t lLow Carb. 
So my healing window is closed. 


2 hours PP
Still not good enough. 
That 1 hour spike in concerning. 

Kitty cat Day 


On the way to the staffing company
A good sign - Hospice 


Corporate America s Finest. 

It’s a huge commitment 
But one I need to do. 
Picking up extra says. 
I still have some credit card debt
Which it like throwing money away. 
I want to be completely free
When I travel. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!