03 November 2019

old stomping grounds


Adding the camomile tea 
helped more than anything. 




So far so good on the Shilajit. 
Vroom vroom! 


Sans the buns- 
Of course. 


So instead of going through 
The Texas Panhandle, 
I will drive up and over
Through Kansas-
To see my Mother’s grave. 
And to say “goodbye” 
To all that Rural stuff
In Northwest Kansas. 
Hays, specifically-
Was a small town of only 2,000
When I went to University there. 

Just a bunch of buffalo running around 
And a few major streets. 

I’m already plotting to have 
An Orange Beer. 
Hays is a Volga German town. 
I think I’ll have some German food. 

I’m much more at ease now
And sleep better- for a few reasons. 
First/ work is easier now. 
And finally all the cravings are gone. 
Here’s a Low Carb Hint:
It’s hard to stop coffee,
Wine, and All Cheating -
All at once. Big shock. 

I’m finally adjusted to tea
And Keto. Again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!