02 November 2019

shilajit


Added Sleepy Time Tea 
To my Melatonin ritual. 
I think I got a home run. 
And one Baby Aspirin. 


Ishmael is talking about 
Old Male Whales 
Who go out on their own. 
He says they’re like Daniel Boone. 
They always crave Nature. 


And so do I. 
I crave to be in the Pines. 
Or Forest. Or Desert. 
Or Beach. 


I booked my Air Bnb
For a month- this summer. 
I plan to do some camping 
Every week-
A different place. 

You usually get a discount 
If you book a month. 
Up to half- off! 
The owners don’t have to worry
About filling slots. 
Or cleaning.  




I was gifted some Shilajit 
Which is a strange thing indeed. 
Trace minerals 
And Fulvic Acid. 
Good mental clarity 
And energy. 

Can’t wait to get back to it!
I do have plenty of energy. 
No complaints there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!