19 July 2018

planning day

A lovely day off
Tons of errands. 
Getting some early morning sun. 
I haven’t had a cups coffe in months. 
I’m off wine and coffee both. 

Its like 90 outside at 8 am. 
This happened. 
Not in the cold.  

Yesterday’s meal. 
2 Flying Dutchman 


Yesterday I got some good steps. 
I think I’ll be ready for hiking.
Half way through the day and I’m already
Past my first goals. 


Lunch with an old friend. 












This is, after all, a food blog. 

I volunteered for the high school 
Class reunion. 
Mainly so I can have some input. 
I want 2 meetings so
I can relax and enjoy my meeting. 
Done and done! 
Or at least it’s in the planning stages. 

I’m the least likely person to plan a venue.
But no one else was stepping up. 
Kinda like Crime Watch. 
So I stepped up! 

1 comment:

  1. If we can’t have 2 groups at 2 times, I fucking won’t go. Not interested in seeing half those people. Especially the mean ones who think they’re better than everyone else.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!