28 July 2018

o gosh o gosh

Looking back-
I’m always nervous.
Always a Spaz 
Before a Road Trip. 

3 days before my first trip,
In 2009,
I drove to Dairy Queen 
Twice a day and had 
6 large blizzards. 
Over 3 days. 
And I almost chickened out going then, 
To Temecula and the Grand Canyon. 

This trips 6 month countdown. 
Which started coincidentally 
6 months ago. 


Me in large scrubs at work 
When I’ve clearly graduated to medium. 
Maybe a small. 

Sooooo.
 Off to the Pacific Northwest 
Today. 
I want to cancel. 
But I also want to feel the beauty. 

Lol. Edited To Add. 
Now I can’t wait to get outta town! 

Last year in Boston, I packed 
Only a backpack. 
I washed clothes like every other day. 
But I was mobile. 
I didn’t stay too long in one place
Till the second phase. 

This time I’ll have a car and a home base. 
And the weather in Portland and Seattle 
Is hot in the day, and cold at night. 
So I’m taking clothes for each. 
Plus I am sharing a space this time. 
So I need my best boxer shorts! Lol.  

Last time I bought what I needed
 and sent it back in the mail. 
That’s an old Army trick 
For traveling light. 
My stuff got home before I did. 


Oh! That reminds me! 
Gotta have the Pussy Hat! 
Goes  great with Cofveve. 

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! Enjoy each moment. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enz! 💖
    Thanks! We all need a blogging meet up.
    I need to meet you and Miss Kimberly in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Head up to Canada :) Kimberly and I live very close to each other. Or I might make it to Dallas next year. Its on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!