23 July 2018

one week

Do. Not. Cry. 

This is what I need in my room. 
I need to be more reclusive. 
Hahahaha! 

Must walk indoors at Walmart.
2 - 3 times around is a mile. 
It’s air con too. 

Not good. 
Not bad. 
Just busy. 
Both families I care for
Are taking vacations this week. 
So tons of work. 

Oh yeah! 
I almost forgot. 
I’m going on vacation as well. 

So hot here in Dallas
DCI is delaying shows
And the corps are performing in shorts. 
Hardly a competition. 
Incredible. 
How do you score that? 
But what else can you do. 

Coconut Water. 
The world’s best hydration. 

I upped my protein 
By going back to raw, liquid 
Pasteurized egg whites. 
I was getting too little protein. 
I add HWC to make a cool eggnog. 


No. I’m not cheating. 
No. I have no wine. 
No carbs. 
Yes, I’m trying.
No. it’s too hot to cook. 
And I leave the house before 6 
and get home close to 9. 
I’m also too tired to cook.
And clean. 
Ain’t nobody got time for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!