18 March 2018

first position

Thrird Position. 
Note the feet!

Getting my Range Of Motion back
Bit by Bit!

My weekends are now filled with pediatric cases. 
In this case, the sister wants to do ballet. 


Yesterday we hit balloon back and forth. 
Any involvement is good involvement 
With some of these kids! 


So the Super Dee Duper Fast
Has started. As of last night. 

🐍🐍🐍
So many of my friends are Snaking. 
Thrilling! 
Some of them do it “better” 
And get good results. 
Some - much better than me! 

So get your thinking cap on! 
And get your notebook out! 
We’re going to figure out some clues! 

3 comments:

  1. What on earth do you mean by snaking? I googled and I don't think you are referring to the first description that comes up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NOOOoooo!
    I’ve been fasting with Snake Juice.
    Which is just potassium chloride and sodium chloride in mineral water.
    I’ll do a post about it clarify!!!
    Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cole Robinson is the originator of the so-called Snake Diet.
    Here’s a link

    https://globalnews.ca/news/3158184/self-described-fasting-coach-touts-benefits-of-one-meal-a-day-snake-diet/amp/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!