17 July 2010

daisy bell

Picture yourself on a bike in a window
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies...

Bike Mart - Awesome.

 
For cool kidz and their cool bikes

 
They do your fitting - tune up - adjustment here.
I am 62 inches tall, but my inseam is like 30 inches.
So I have a short torso and very long legs.

Random Dudes going to ride at the lake

Barricades?
We don't need no stinkin' barricades!

Salad w/ 1,000 Island Dressing 
 Hamburger Patty w/ Heinz 57

  
It's a wonder I don't get kicked out of more places!
VRaz60 - check out the latest in Golf Glasses!

...........................................................................
Monster w/protein
Hamburger w/salad
Water w/air
Coffee w/ cream
Whiskers w/kittens
Cleaning w/ambition
Walking w/a purpose - 7000 steps at work today!
...........................................................................
Someone had one of  "those"  crushes on me today, at work.
The kind where ya act all goofy, and shy,
And get all sweaty, and don't know what to say.
This hasn't happened to me for a very long while.
I'm sure this misguided person will soon recover,
And next time we meet, say WTF?
It's just transference and projection.
And the hair.
Still not quite used to being "checked out."
.......................................................................

13 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome that your getting "checked out" :)
    cleaning with ambition eh! You can pass some of that to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes!
    That, and coffee w/ caffeine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so much fun!

    I would check you out for sure...blonde or not. I think you look hot either way...maybe there is a date in your future? Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No dates -
    I even stood myself up once!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How does the title daisy bell fit??

    Check you out!! Getting checked out!!
    Just don't check out from freakin out over being checked out

    Over and out

    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do...
    I'm half crazy all for the love of you....
    A bicycle built for two....♪♫♬♫♪

    Also in 2001: A Space Odyssey, (movie)
    poor Hal was singing this song as he was shutting down....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your so funny, never seen so many bikes in one spot....maybe it's time to let someone check you out and go out for a nice dinner, it would be fun......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really, you are a unique gem. I so enjoy you. My husband and son bought little boy a "trick" bike today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never saw so many bikes in my life, did you buy a bike, I am thinking you might keeping getting checked out. enjoy it Anne. have a great rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Couple of greats posts Anne. I can so see how someone would get a crush on you - you make me smile every day which is a wonderful skill to have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've yet to find a comfy/custom-adjusted bike that suits me... I always have to get men's bikes as I have a 35" inseam and women's bike frames (over here) just aren't big enough! I guess the ergonomics are different because I get REALLY saddle sore, even at my lightest (about the only time I'd consider riding a bike!) The last time I rode a bike I couldn't feel anything 'down there' for a couple of weeks - I kid you not! :o(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Forgot to say, it's a strange thing having someone get a crush on you... Kind of charming and embarrassing at the same time! I take it the feeling isn't mutual?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm 62 inches with a 29 inseem. I bought a 24 inch "girls" bike and it fits perfect. Hal was a bit scary and endearing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!