07 July 2010

can you see me now?

The things one sees these days... (pic Aug '09)

Dallas EXtreme
Not SEXtreme

Pretty, at least

Kitchens to go

Ranch products.....like beef, perhaps?

This stuff is done growing -
Get rid of it!

Horses, horses, horses, horses....♪♫♬♪

Good advice!

Texas weather changes on a dime - 
Whatever THAT is!

 
A happy face looking back at me!

..................................................................

  
Atkins shake x 2 and Smokey Bacon Flavoured Peanuts... 
Monster and water. Atkins bar. No coffee today.
Egg white protein from Egg Whites International.
9,500 steps and go go go @ work!
Time to get back to regularly scheduled events
...................................................................
Don't let this happen to you!
A couple of days off from working out.
I weigh the same, but feel "bloatey."
Worse after too much salt and protein.
And not enough sleep, water, and exercise.
A couple of days ago.... resolving!
Time for a tune- up?
...................................................................
Hope your week is going great!
Hope a happy person is looking back at you!

17 comments:

  1. I thought those were marshmallows for a second and i was going to yell "step away from the carbs Anne"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope - not marshmallows....
    They are little medicine cups.

    This is how Nurses play and frolic.
    That, and we put the sticky gel (from ekg pads)
    on a door handle, and watch what happens
    when someone grabs the handle to open the door!
    Great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, I thought it said "SEXtreme". I even enlarged the photo to see what they were trying to sell. Oy.

    Looks like you had a fun day Anne! Yeah.

    I'm off to Ohio til next week. I'll catch up with you when I return.

    Be happy!
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you were having fun which is the main thing. I thought it said sextreme too. lol. have a great day Anne, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it said SEXtreme too!!! LOL!

    Love the funny pic of you and the cup eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ditto on the sextreme, I think that company needs a new logo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are funny my friend, how you find these things to photograph I don't know.....but you do such a great job.
    Stay well.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I laughed out loud at your first photo - I don't have the most sophisticated sense of humour... :o(

    Have a terrific day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reminds me of the expertsexchange.com website I used to belong to ... thankfully it is now experts-exchange.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please tell us you do not wear the medicine cups when you drive and take all of these wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. An awful eye-full!
    lol
    Patrick - I have clear medicine cups for driving!

    That picture was 10 or 11 months ago.
    Wow - how time flies!
    So much can change.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You nurses have a sick sense of humor, get it, sick?

    ReplyDelete
  13. TechnoBabe - hehe!
    The sickest!
    *rimshot*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did not see your blog title until now. We must be on kizmet brainwaves today. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy faces make others happy. Ever notice that?

    Happy to see yours! :-)

    Love the photos, BTW.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!