08 March 2021

scotch party


Crashed and didn’t get the watch 
Till way late. 
Pity. 
Flatline.





My contribution to humanity 
Is to say that good scotch, 
Plus calcium- helps you sleep. 

Also. A cat threw up on my shirt. 


So I came home last night to this. 
6 different Scotches. 


Just sitting there. 
That’s what happens 
When you live with Broadway People. 


I had gone to Kroger 
For some ribeyes for Elaine. 
On sale  for $6 a pound. 
I bought all they had. 
She is carnivore +. 
She eats one ribeye per day.
And that is all. 

By the way. 
I wrote to the Customer Service Department 
At Kroger. They use UV lights 24/7
So I’m ok going there. 
During this pandemic. 

Time will tell 
If we were foolish or wise. 


So many many scotches and cheeses. 
Amen. Hallelujah. 
First World Problems for sure. 








Me in 2011. 
Indian Cove. Joshua Tree.
When I camped Texas to Cali. 


Masked Maurader. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!