11 March 2021

messy room


Up all night throwing up. 
Not a good sign. 




Before. 
Lol the beer cans. 


And now. 
What’s left of my beautiful garden. 
My gardening days are forever done. 
My will to thrive is gone. 


Crustless quiche. . 


My baby loves me at least! 


The licking-est cat
I’ve ever seen. 
I love it! 


Hope. 
Dana Gabaldon is 70 
And she looks great. 
Having money can’t hurt, either. 


Don’t tempt me. 
I could be in new Mexico 
By this time tomorrow. 

I need to clean my room
In case I die from the Vaxx. 
I would be ashamed to die like this. 
My housemate doesn’t want
Maria to come help clean. 
And I can’t do it without missing work. 
I work 72 hours a week
And with traffic and driving
It’s more like 84. 
I ask for help and no one can pick up a shift. 
Sorry- not today! 
Is what they always say 
But call me anytime! 
Yeah / No




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!