02 March 2021

iz you motering?


You ever hear people from 
New Orleans talk? 
They be talking cray 

Are you driving? 
Is you motering ? 


So I’m now 15 months out. 
Super tight budget. 

Got the brakes done.
Bills paid. 
Budget made. 


Lots of food prep and home cooking. 






A new book. 
New goals. 

A year now? 
All black Covefe. 

My friend left her safe place
And drove to Death Valley. 
I’m so jelly I want to go. 
Just not yet. 
Not quite yet. 
Soon. Real soon. 
I have Travel Fever 
And the only cure is travel. 

Fuck trump 
Fuck COVID-19 
And fuck the way that 
The orange idiot 
Handled it. 
Which was “not at all”. 


2 comments:

  1. woah i was just in death valley 3 days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And fuck the people that went along with him and the crazy people who tried to re-elect him.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!