12 October 2020

ready set heart


Jumping rope in my dreams, 
I guess. 
Up down up down 


This is one of those pictures 
Worth 1,000 words. 
Tastes like gasoline. 
Maybe I’m cured. 

I only had 2 glasses. 
Up to the top but still. 
Lol. 


My House Husband and I 
Watched Mrs Doubtfire
And ate cheese
And really kinda partied. 
The Odd Couple for sure! 


A Porch Pirate came yesterday 
And took my packages. 
Went all around the neighborhood 
Taking packages and flowers. 
Flower pots, hanging pots...


From now on, I’ll use this 


Oops! 
Don’t go to Walgreens!
They’ve had an exposure. 
I barely missed a 2 week 
Involuntary vacation! 


The high school reunion 
Was so fun- such good times. 
My dear friend Hampton 
Made this bag. 


With special lining!
OMG! 

He also made this awesome mask. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!