01 October 2020

no red october


Tossed and turned so much 
The watch thought I was awake. 


More medicine missing at work. 
I turned the nurse in. 
Why am I worried? 
She did this- not once. 
Not twice. Not thrice. 
5 times in just 2 weeks. 

She stashes the medicine away
So she can take it to her family
In Africa. Also diapers and bed pads. 
She brags that she took 
Cases and cases back home. 
The result here is the patient 
Is malnourished dehydrated. 
They weren’t giving him water 
Because they wanted his diapers. 
In other words, his diapers
Have more value than he does! 

Plus, it’s fraud. 
So why am I scared that I turned a bully in? 

What are the odds of having 
Two pseudo Munchausen nurses
On the same case? 
Poor boy didn’t stand a chance. 


Got to work 30 minutes early. 
Took a 15 minute walk. 





Zoom meeting for 
Keto Baby Steps. 
Now that you mention it,
I DO look like Max Headroom! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!