17 October 2020

cats n plants



I woke up ready to fast. 
I’m not sure what this is called. 
But some people are motivated 
By positive images. 
Other people have to be scared. 
They’re motivated by avoidance. 

It’s not enough to look good in naked. 
Or get new skinny jeans. 
For me, my motivation kicked in
When I saw what I DON’T want. 
And what I want to avoid. Yikes! 




Siri says no traffic. 
Waze says otherwise. 
Total stop. 

I felt disconnected from my Dallas today. 
Like if anyone came up and offered me 
A job in Albuquerque-
I would already be gone. 


Looking at houses. 
This cute one is here in Dallas. 
Close to everything. 
I think sometimes co-habitation 
Is not for me. 
I grew up an only child
And always lived alone. 
I loved the Army- being around people 
But the rules were spelled out 
In advance and there are 
Few surprises. If any. 

Tending a house is a damn hard thing
When you work 2 fucking jobs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!